What the Support Group is:
• A self-help group open to men and their partners
• Facilitated by trained volunteers and cancer survivors
• Open and supportive discussions
• Occasional guest speakers
What is is not:
• A source of medical advice
Why is the support group important?
• Encourages group interaction
• Provides emotional support for prostate cancer survivors during various stages of recovery
• Endeavors to relieve some of the stress and isolation that men with prostate cancer can experience
• Helps people learn about resources available in their community
What is expected of group members?
Please respect the privacy of others.